Thursday, August 21, 2014

Pretty, Funny, Happy, Real {August 21, 2014}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday, here at Like Mother, Like Daughter!

{Pretty}

My handsome boys!


Tyler is my eye squinter for pictures. We some how got him to open his eyes for this one. Now you know what colors his eyes are!

 

{Funny}

Hammy was very curious to what I was doing the other night. I let her out to explore and all she did was chew on the cords. Naughty Ham!


I tried hard to get a picture of us the other day . . . . didn't work!





{Happy}

We got to meet our new niece on Monday. She is four weeks old today. Such a cutie! She was awake to greet us and then slept the rest of our visit.







{Real}


Boys back after a three mile run. Cross Country is taking a lot of time. The boys have team practice twice a week and then run on their own three more days. It has been tough getting this fit into the schedule.


My to-do list from last Saturday. I got most of it done. This weekend is looking about the same. Busy times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...