Friday, August 29, 2014

Pretty, Happy, Funny, Real {August 29, 2014}

~ Capturing the context of contentment in everyday life ~
Every Thursday, here at Like Mother Like Daughter

{Pretty}
 
I shared this photo in my Mid-August Nature Study post. This is my new favorite nature picture. I love the water and all the different plants and the vivid color in the picture. 


{ Happy }
 
Today was mostly a good day of school. Students seemed pretty happy too.
 


I have "geography games" down to do on Fridays and it has been unplanned. Yet the boys always pick areas that they need to work on or worked on during map work earlier in the week. That makes a teacher mom happy!

 
{Funny}
 
Caleb walked into his bedroom after lunch and found a cat ball. We couldn't stop giggling and took a few pictures and the cat slept through it all. 
 

 
I also found some random pictures on my camera again. I told the boys to be careful doing that or they may see them on the blog. I don't know what is up with the bed picture or who is under the cover.
 
 




 
{Real}
 
One school distraction that is allowed is a weather stop. We love to go outside and watch a weather front pass through. It's more than staring at the radar. This one was from this afternoon.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...