Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Lazy Day



It's suppose to be a down day in our week off from school this week. Yet, I have this bookshelf cleaning project that I've been putting off for almost two months now. Today's the day!

 

Shelves emptied and books piled everywhere. I was about halfway through with this phase when I realized that they needed a good sort which means a lot more work than I had planned. My emotions are pretty mixed when I do this. I keep finding wonderful books unread and I ask myself why (see first picture in post). I find wonderful books outgrown and I wonder if they should be kept or passed on. More reason to organize and sort the books to encourage more reading and less withering on the shelf. It's time to go and rearrange, but as usual I'm putting it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...