Thursday, January 30, 2014

The Celebration of 13!


It's hard to believe my first baby is thirteen! This poor baby teenager never gets many pictures taken on his birthday, so this year we had a photo shoot to make sure we document the milestone birthday. Pictures were taken on an old bridge on the road that my parents live (and I grew up) and at the family farm. I've been eying this bridge for pictures for a long time now and when I noticed the 13 on the sign a few days before, I knew it was time to visit the bridge for pictures. This is the first time we took pictures at the family farm when there was ice on the lake. The boys insisted to get on the ice for some pictures! We took the pictures ourselves so that explains the quality.  ; )


 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...