Friday, February 13, 2015

The Celebration of 14!

Caleb turned 14 at the end of January. (I completely forgot to do a post!)

Yes, we did have birthday cake with breakfast! 


If you haven't figured it out yet, the boys like to make silly faces at me when I take their picture. Thanks to a new camera I can actually catch them doing it every time now!


Dinner at a Mexican restaurant. I don't normally embarrass my kids, but he actually got up to go to the bathroom and that is a no-no if it's your birthday. It gives your dad time to call the waitress over to let her know it's your birthday. Blurry pictures since it was dark and I didn't want to use the flash. That would be whipped cream and chocolate all over his face.


Presents and cake at Grandma's and Grandpa's house.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...