Friday, July 26, 2013

Seven Quick Takes



1. This is my first time taking party in 7 Quick Takes Friday! I hate to admit I just couldn't figure out how to do it. I think I have it now.
 
2. Allergies have struck. Tyler and I have been hit. I have no idea what is causing it even though this happens the same time every year. It's raining today so I'm hoping it takes whatever it is out of the air. I'm not going outside anytime soon though!
 
3. Today was our first Fine Arts Friday and it went well. We learned about Shakespeare and I went to play a Jim Weiss cd of Shakespeare and realized the librarian didn't unlock any of the cds I checked out of the library. Perhaps another day.
 
4. Tyler did his first lesson from Home Art Studio and it was a hit. Which makes the awesome price of $7.99 even sweeter!
 
5. The DVD/CD player on my laptop is no longer working. I didn't think it would be a problem until Tyler did his art lesson today and he had to do it in front of the television . . . . in the living room.  . . . . which is carpet. No messes today, but I will be finding some sheets of plastic for paint days!
 
6. I would love to go out and enjoy the low 80 degree weather this weekend, but see take #2
 
7. I do get to scrapbook this weekend with family (my mom) and friends. Looking forward to it!


For more Quick Takes, visit Conversion Diary!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...