Friday, November 18, 2016

Fall Nature Study {2016}

We made a couple of trips out to the usual spot for some nature study over the past month. I didn't get around to writing about them, but I did find some pictures on the camera and wanted to get those up on the blog. I like to use this blog as family scrapbook.

You're never too old to play in leaves. I encouraged the boys to go find rakes and enjoy. And they did!










On one of our visits we went to visit Frog Pond and found a green mess. Lucy thought it was fun to swim in! She came out green! Yuck!


Acorns seemed plentiful this year.


One of my favorite views when sitting at the lake (I love the grass color)!


You know you've waited too long for nature study when Lucy goes crazy and can't seem to stop running!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...